Not sure if to come in?
Call the office as you usually would for an appointment, and we will discuss with you if telemedicine is appropriate. This feature is available during weekday office hours (8:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday).
What is the office doing to keep families safe?
We are mostly seeing well visits at this time. Sick patients are seen via telemedicine or outside the office. Every room is cleaned after each visit and thoroughly disinfected throughout the day. At the end of each day, the entire office is re-disinfected by a professional cleaning company.
What to expect at your scheduled visit?
Check-in from your car! Call us from the parking lot so we can escort you directly to a room upon arrival. Adults and children over 2 are required to wear masks. We ask that one caregiver attend the appointment.
Morris County COVID19 Resources
Denville Pediatrics would like to keep you informed of the resources that are currently available to children and families during this challenging time.
- NJ Residents can apply through the Diabetes Foundation for a two-week emergency insulin kit.
- Interfaith Food Pantry They have changed the way they are distributing food. They are now offering drive-by service at both of their pantries. They continue to deliver food to their Mobile Network partners with proper precautions.
- Guiding you in the Right Direction During COVID-19 (Resource Guide)
- JBWS Their helpline is still available 24/7 at 1-877-R-U-ABUSED. The statewide hotline is also available at 1-800-572-SAFE (7233), and can help direct survivors to the resources closest to them. READ MORE
- Morris County Organization for Hispanic Affairs All three locations will be closed until further notice. They are still available via voicemail, email, social media, and through their website.
- NJDOL Benefits and the Coronavirus (COVID-19): What Employees Should Know
- State of New Jersey COVID-19 Jobs and Hiring Portal The State of New Jersey has developed a centralized resource to match talent with opportunities in industries on the front lines of serving New Jerseyans during the outbreak.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Updates
- WIC (Women Infants and Children) has provided a list of items that recipients can substitute if they are unable to find approved items.
- Zufall Health Centers are permitted to continue providing essential health care services to their patients and community. To schedule an appointment at a Zufall location nearest you, visit https://www.zufallhealth.org/for-patients/locations/ for hours of operation and contact information.
- Atlantic Behavioral Health, including the Child and Adolescent Department and Morris CARES (who serves youth aged 13+), are doing telehealth sessions from home (video or phone depending on accessibility). They are still taking intakes. Intakes for regular behavioral health can be scheduled through the AHS Access Line (888-247-1400). Morris CARES takes self-referral through their office line (973-971-4754) which they are checking the voicemail regularly. Morris CARES Hotline is still available for survivors 24/7 (973-829-5087). However, their advocates are not responding in person to police or hospital accompaniments when someone is assaulted. They will be available for support by phone. The Atlantic Behavioral Health Crisis Line will also be available (973-540-0100) for other mental health issues.
- CAP Program at the Center for Evaluation and Counseling, Inc. All parents have been contacted and all have agreed to let their children attend group via teletherapy, specifically Zoom. All parents have been sent forms via e-mail to initial and sign agreeing to the terms and conditions and giving written consent. For those that do not have email capabilities, they are accepting verbal consent and documenting their consent in their files until such time that they are able to come to the office to physically sign the paperwork. READ MORE
- Daytop Outpatient Services are open. In Morris County for Telehealth and In-Person Services contact Phyllis Courtney at 973.539.5764 x 6025.
- Deirdre’s House continues to offer therapy via telemedicine technology for CURRENT clients only. No new intakes are being conducted at this time. That will be revisited if the shutdown is extended past the school’s spring break in mid-April. Forensic interviews by MCPO and DCP&P continue at the center.
- Edge Pride Center has suspended all support groups at this time but can be reached by phone at 973-285-0006.
- Family Intervention Services FIS/CFS will continue to provide services to their families via telehealth (following the guidelines outlined by DCF). In addition, their staff are all working remotely. Effective March 27, 2020, at 5 pm their offices in both Morris and Sussex will be closed, but their administrative office in East Orange will remain open. They can continue to receive referrals and will continue to work with all their system partners. Their staff have cell phones and laptops to enable them to provide the same level of care. READ MORE
- High Focus is offering telehealth videoconferencing at all of their locations allowing access to group, individual, medication management, PHP and IOP.
- Mental Health Association of Essex and Morris Counties is educating the community with information videos and links on their website. They are also providing support through their Information and Referral Service.
- NewBridge Services continues to provide mental health care and other programs during the COVID-19 crisis. For the health and safety of clients and staff, face to face sessions have been halted and have moved to telephonic telehealth. Clients of their outpatient counseling, adult day treatment programs, NewBridge Senior Assistance for Independent Living, NewBridge@Home, and NewBridge Jobs Plus have been notified about the change in service format. READ MORE
- St. Clare’s Counseling Services is open for business at all sites with a combination of telephone/video options based on what the consumer has available. They are accepting new intakes: 1-888-626-2111
Child Protection and Permanency (CP&P) At this time visitation and all field visits have been suspended. An “Impact Team” will respond to intakes on a priority basis. Division employees will be working off-site with a small staff remaining in the office and available via telephone and/or email only. State referral hotline remains fully operational. HOTLINE: 877-NJ ABUSE
- PerformCare continues to be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week — 1-877-652-7624
- Morris/Sussex Mobile Response continues to providing crisis stabilization services, case management and implementation of in-home therapeutic services for children and their families. They are using a video and audio platform to connect and support with all our families. At this time, face to face sessions have been temporarily suspended. They are available 24/7, 365 days a week. Please contact Performacare at 1-877-652-7624.
- Caring Partners of Morris/Sussex, Inc. (Care Management Organization)continues to provide care coordination for youth and families. Care Managers are using video and audio platforms to connect with youth, families, service providers and system partners. Caring Partners continues to maintain and update MorrisSusssexResourceNet.org . Please contact Maria Augustowicz at 973-770-5505 ext 102 if you need further assistance.
- Family Partners of Morris and Sussex (Family Support Organization) They have transitioned to virtual and telephonic services due to current state protocol. Their Peer Support Partners are working remotely providing telephone and video conferencing support to families on an ongoing basis. Their Outreach Team has created virtual youth groups and support groups, as well as developed online educational workshops. Watch www.familypartnersms.org, their Facebook and Instagram @familypartnersms for updates. Click HERE for their virtual support groups.
- 2nd Floor Youth Helpline 1-888-222-2228
- Crisis Text Line Text HOME to 741741 to connect with a Crisis Counselor
- Mom 2 Mom 1-877-914-MOM2
- NAMI HelpLine through Friday, 10 am–6 pm, ET. 1-800-950-NAMI (6264)
- NJ Hopeline 1-855-NJ-HOPELINE (654-6735)
- NJ COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information Hub & Call Centers 24 Hour Coronavirus Education and Information Services – 211 OR 1-800-222-1222
- NJ Mental Health Cares 866-202-HELP (4357)
- NJ Substance Abuse/Addiction Hotline 24 Hour Helpline 1-844-276-2777
- Trevor Lifeline 1-866-488-7386